Our tips for a successful application
We look forward to helping you with your search for a job. So that we can cooperate together successfully, we would like to give you some tips to make you the perfect candidate to present to our clients. We prefer for applications to be made by email or online. Please bear in mind that your application should contain all your essential details and that first impressions are always the most important.
Online applications save time and money.
Therefore, consider the following points:
- The total application documents should not exceed a max. of 8 MB.
- Please send us your documents in one of the following formats: pdf., docx. or doc.
Your online application and classic postal application should be completed and structured in the same way. The components of your application are:
- Covering letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in table form, preferably with a photograph
- References and certificates
Components of a successful application:
- Your covering letter should indicate which position you want to apply for and why this position interests you. It is also useful for us if you include in your covering letter when you are available to start work and your earning expectations.
- Your CV: The modern continuous CV commences with your last job and then continues in reverse order. For each job you should give information in point form on the position, your duties and skills where applicable. Please include knowledge of languages and software as well as any notable skills and qualifications.
- Please attach certificates and continuous references as an annex.
Please ensure that any attachments to your online application are given proper titles such as: CV Max Mustermann, References Max Mustermann ...
You are welcome to send us an application even if you cannot currently find any suitable job opportunities with us. Alternatively, contact any of our branches by telephone and we will be pleased to help you further.
If you are invited to an interview with one of our clients you will receive a briefing and advice from your personal home of jobs advisor. The briefing will include the date and time of the interview, information on getting there and parking and the contact person.
We look forward to your application and then getting to know you personally. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point before or during the application process.