The purpose of the certification function is to ensure offshore portfolio and roadmap products are planned, developed and operated certified according to state of the art industry and national standards. The aim of all certification services is to improve quality of design methodologies, specifications and provide confirmation of adherence to those principles by independent third parties throughout the wind farm lifecycle. By adaption and implementation of standard processes certification provides quality assurance, risk management and independent status evaluation towards the assets and developments.
- University degree in Engineering; or similar
- Knowledgeable about type and project certification in (offshore) wind projects, as well as related codes & standards (e.g. IEC 64100 and IECRE OD series, DNV GL, etc.); Capability of understanding and interpretation of processes and standards
- Quality, risk and compliance awareness
- Work experience in wind turbine type and/or project certification beneficial;
- Proven project management skills and ability to handle independent contractor (certification body);
- Contract management and negotiation skills
- Motivated to work in a multi-national project teams and the ability to build up strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in multicultural work environment;
- Fluent in English, German and/or Danish language skills preferred
§ Detail Certification scope based on standard processes and align with product owners, packages and quality management.
§ Align certification activities with partnering approach / technical advisory services.
§ Ensure project certification requirements are represented in commercial agreements and contracts (e.g. access to documentation and sites, timelines, interfaces); Support other work packages ITT process and negotiations
§ Prepare Certification Contract strategy and execute certification tender process together with transmission scope. Lead technical and commercial negotiations with certification bodies for wind farm.
§ Manage project certification tasks as integrated part of offshore wind project teams; Ensure close cooperation with Norfolk Transmission certification process
§ Monitor and provide input to the wind farm design timeline and implement certification process in the overall project schedule.
§ Perform risk management especially with focus on design and type certification timeline & content
§ Adjust and maintain asset certification handbook for Norfolk as well as internal progress reporting
§ Work alongside Certification Engineers across wind projects to harmonize way of working in field of certification and to utilization of best practice in Norfolk.