The wind farm DanTysk has taken over the full control of service activities since the service contract with Siemens AG has expired in May 2020. The wind farms DanTysk and Sandbank has to be shifted from 2020 to 2021 due to Covid-19 and further unplanned defects campaign. As a result additional campaigns has to be planned and executed in 2020 additional resources are needed. The consultant shall support the O&M Sandbank organization in the area of the offshore warehouse on the Service Operating Vessel.
all other conditions on request
- Knowledge regarding warehouse activities
- Offshore experience
- Performing similar roles in the past are appreciated
- Proficient in SAP MM skills
- GWO - First aid
- GWO - Sea Survival
- GWO - Working and rescue from heights (Date of issue not older than 1 Year acc. to German DGUV rules)
- GWO - Fire awareness
- GWO - Manual Handling
- HUET with CA-EBS (needed for helicopter transfer)
- Medical fitness (German nationals: AWMF / Other nationals: Hardanger Agreement like NOGEPA, OLF, OGUK)
- SCC17 or equal
- Inventory of Dangerous / hazardous goods stores
- Handling and registration of incoming/outgoing goods for planned activities.
- Loading and unloading activities on the offshore platforms.
- Housekeeping of the SOV based Warehouse and stock locations
- Packing/unpacking toolkits for Technicians according to Work Orders for planned campaigns
- The WHK must in the end deliver a warehouse setup on the SOV which matches the VF standards (see above)